Man! It has been a hell of a long week! Getting lots of work done, but not a lot of sleep. I feel perpetually hungover. Ah well. C’est la vie.
To make myself feel better, I’ve put together some music that will not just lift my spirits, but will actually spiritually transport you to to another plane – really. I guarantee it, or your money back! For the record, I won’t be getting all preachy on you. All I have to do it play some great music: some jammy jazz, some laid-back folk, some soulful pop, etc. You know – the usual ingredients. All you have to do is sit back and let yourself be moved inter-dimensionally, soulfully, mentally and groovily!
Tune in from 4:00 to 6:00 and come on back for a playlist (sooner of later, I promise).
1. Mr. Something Something – The Antidote
2. Bibo – Ambivalence Avenue
3. Iron & Wine – Peace Beneath The City
4. Petunia – The Lonesome Pine Hollows
5. Valdy – Yes I Can
6. Goldfrapp – Lovely Head
7. Alice Coltrane – Journey In Satchidananda
8. Silverchair – Without You
9. David Braid Sextet – The Work Song
10. Herbie Hancock – Don’t Give Up (Featuring P!nk & John Legend)
11. Three Blind Mice – Hongdae Blues
12. Seatbelts – Space Lion
13. The Beatles – Within You Without You
14. John Southworth – Girl On The Moon
15. The Deep Dark Woods – Journey Home
16. Radiohead – Everything In Its Right Place