One question: Does music affect quality of life?
I know people who spend an average of 0 (zero) minutes listening to music each week. To someone like me who spends, say… 50 – 60 hours listening to music each week, this seems unfathomable, but indeed it happens.
This got me thinking: how the hell do these people live?
I think music deeply affects the quality of life. I’d even go so far as to say it can change the course of a person’s life, easily. Yet there are people who seem to live normal lives without recorded or live-performance music in their lives.
What say you?
Does music affect the quality of life?
1. Wynton Marsalis – In the House of Laberriere
2. Lenny Breau – No Greater Love
3. John Coltrane – A Love Supreme: Part One – Acknowledgement
4. Feist – Gatekeeper
5. Shugo Tokumaru – Yukinohaka
6. Neko Case – Vengeance Is Sleeping
7. The Notwist – Solitare
8. eightcubed – The Big Chili
9. Spyro Gyra – Wind Warriors
10. Justice – Valentine
11. MSTRKRFT feat. Lil’ Mo – It Ain’t Love
12. The Bad Plus – Long Distance Runaround
13. No Name Jazz Sextet – Gondola Trip
14. Amelia Curran – Ah, Me
15. Medeski, Martin & Wood – Rise Up
16. David Myles – Out Of Love
17. Jeffery Straker – Sad Song
18. The Cat Empire – No Longer There