Things could be worse.
It’s getting warmer, festivals are just around the corner, big events at CJTR are coming up… Life’s good.
What better way to spend the good life than listening to some great music, relaxing with drink-of-choice in hand, perhaps with a few close friends, maybe just some laid-back time alone?
Tune in from 4:00 to 6:00 for some great springtime refreshments and, as always, check this page for a playlist during the show.
Do do what you want to:
1. Leonard Cohen – Going Home
2. Tom Waits – Everything You Can Think Of
3. John Southworth – Freak Of Nature
4. Shugo Tokumaru – Future Umbrella
5. Silverchair – Love Your Life
6. Andrew Bird – Weather Systems
7. Lenny Breau – Secret Love Emily
8. Seal – It’s Alright
9. Marvin Gaye – How Can I Forget
10. Maceo Parker – To Be Or Not To Be
11. Socalled – These Are The Good Old Days
You already do:
12. Hey Ocean! – Fish
13. The Notwist – Neon Golden
14. Escape From Wherever – I Don’t Want To Lose Your Love (Phillis Frost Mix)
15. The Bad Plus – Cheney Piñata
16. Caribbean Jazz Project – Rendezvous
17. Wynton Marsalis Septet – Joe Cool’s Blues (Snoopy’s Return)
18. Kelly Jefferson Quartet – Smirk
19. Jane Monheit – Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most