What has 6 legs, 3 stomachs, travels in groups of millions at a time, and only lives outdoors if it’s below 40°C?
Never mind that. There’s a guest host on What Planet tonight! This guest has come from a terrifying distance (several blocks away), overcoming gargantuan adversity (it’s chilly outside) to bring you the best of someone’s music besides mine (thank everyone’s various gods). I’m told this will include some ska, some rock, some new stuff, some classics and one “super secret mystery song” that is sure to delight, entertain and possibly drive to insanity.
Tune in from 4:00 to 6:00 for What Planet Is This?!‘s annual Year-End Guest Host Special Thing!
1. k-os – The Dog Is Mine
2. Marc Broussard – Home
3. Minus The Bear – Monkey!!! Knife!!! Fight!!!
4. The Planet Smashers – Too Much Attitude
5. Franky Parez & The Forest Rangers – Higher Ground
6. Electric Guest – This Head I Hold
7. Carl Perkins – Blue Suede Shoes
8. The Hylozoists – The Iron Chef
9. Murder By Death – As Long As There Is Whiskey In The World
10. TV On The Radio – Will Do
11. Oscar Brown, Jr. – Brother Where Are You? (Matthew Herbert Remix)
12. The Flatliners – He Was A Jazzman
13. The Wishing Well – Deeper Than
14. Louis Armstrong – Zat You Santa Claus? (The Heavy Remix)
15. The Most Serene Republic – Proposition 61
16. *Mystery Song
17. Bill Withers – Use Me
18. The Smalls – My Saddle Horse Has Died
19. Corb Lund – My Saddle Horse Has Died
20. The Queen Killing Kings – Ivory
21. Symphony Of Science – We Are All Connected
22. Ren & Stimpy – Dog Pound Hop
* Ra-on – Gangnam Style