One love, one heart.
It’s the beginning of April and though there’s still a lot of snow on the ground, there seems to be that glimmer of hope for which we’ve all been anxiously waiting. And even if winter seems to keep holding on for a while yet, you know things can always be worse. Rather than make yourself feel worse about minor things like snow, focus on the good stuff. Even something as simple as listening to good music can increase your positive mood profoundly and listening to just the right music could even change your life.
Well, admittedly, my goal tonight is not to play something that will definitely change your life for the better, but I can’t dismiss the possibility that it could happen.
From 4:00 to 6:00, let’s get together and feel alright.
1. Ravi Coltrane – Blues a la Carte
2. Oscar Peterson – Do Nothin’ Till You Hear From Me
3. The Bad Plus feat. Wendy Lewis – How Deep Is Your Love
4. Dr. John – Things Ain’t What They Used To Be
5. The Claudia Quintet – Major Nelson
6. Molly Johnson – Northern Star
7. Bibio – Ambivalence Avenue
8. Amplive – Weird Fishez (Radiohead cover)
9. Bob Marley – One Foundation
10. Amelia Curran – The Dozens
11. Owen Pallett – Keep The Dog Quiet
12. Dosh – Call The Kettle
13. Arcade Fire – Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels)
14. Lenny Breau – Secret Love Emily
15. Bob Marley – Rasta Man Chant
16. Pat Metheny – Bright Size Life
17. Stevie Wonder – Signed Sealed Delivered
18. James Brown – Get On Up
19. Parliament – If It Don’t Fit (Don’t Force It)
20. The Deep Dark Woods – I Just Can’t Lose
21. The Dissociatives – Forever And A Day