It’s practically summer out there and all I want to do lately is sit on the porch and have a cocktail or wine or some elixar. Let us get together an enjoy some nectar of the vine! Not big on booze? That’s alright. I enjoy a fine cup of tea just as well.
As you may well know by now, one of my favourite things to do is get very comfortable, put on some headphones, pour a cup of whatever my mood requires, put on some of my favourite music and indulge. Oh, and hopefully it’s possible to do this outside. Bliss!
Even if you can’t recreate this scenario (or perhaps you have a different listening environment in mind), try to get into your surroundings of choice for listening to good music and keep it tuned into 91.3 FM in Regina from 4:00 to 6:00 for a really good listen.
1. Pink Martini – Hey Eugene
2. instantO – Merry Blues
3. Kelly Jefferson Quartet – Rainwater Motivational
4. Jazz At Lincoln Center Orchestra – Dali
5. Prince – Lolita
6. Divine Brown – Sweet Surrender
7. Matisyahu – Jerusalem (Swisha House Remix)
8. David “Fathead” Newman – Karen My Love
9. Oliver Jones – D For Doxas
10. k.d. lang & The Siss Boom Bang – A Sleep With No Dreaming
11. Jeff Coffin Mu’tet – Intro/Tuesday’s Waterloo
12. Jane Monheit – Until It’s Time For You To Go
13. Jeff Healey & The Jazz Wizards – Sing You Sinners
14. Joshua Redman – Zarafah
15. InDeLiBLe – Fuck U
16. Brandi Disterheft – Gratitude
17. The Cat Empire – The Chariot
18. Parliament – P. Funk (Wants To Get Funked Up)