Beep. Squawk! AAAAHHHHH!!
Oh good, you made it! I was beginning to think there was no hope left. Don’t let them fool you with their cleverly-made disguises and lies. That’s how they get you.
Put on your tinfoil hat, turn off all electronic devices besides your radio receiver (it’s an unfortunate necessity to recieve important updates – keep it on 91.3 FM), light a candle for warmth and light (don’t use their controlled heat and power, that’s what they want you to do, man), put on headphones, but keep the volume low enough that you will hear them coming and have a chance to escape out the side window.
Tune in from 4:00 to 6:00.
1. Mayer Hawthorne – Dreaming
2. Jimmy Smith – Smith Walk
3. Molly Johnson – Let’s Waste Some Time
4. Jane Monheit – A Gente Merece Ser Feliz
5. Oscar Peterson & Michel Legrand – Anthem To A New Land
6. Kishi Bashi – I Am The Antichrist To You
7. Mark Berube And The Patriotic Few – Defriended
8. Beck – Defriended
9. Buck 65 – Devil’s Eyes
10. The Do – Dust It Off
11. Christine Leakey – Tap Dancers
12. Odyssey The Band – Water Tree
13. k.d. lang & The Siss Boom Bang – Perfect World
14. ΞLə☪ŧrɹ¡ᑦ ∑gビᑭ⏄ feat. 10th Letter – Mathematics Of Levitation
15. Victor Wooten – Love To Hear You Laugh
16. Stefon Harris – The Single Petal Of A Rose
17. Michael Brecker – Timbuktu
18. Goldfrapp – Hairy Trees
19. Lee Morgan – City Lights
20. Mr. Something Something – City Of Sand