Show #190 already? Where has all the time gone? Maybe I should try and put together something extra fun for the 200th show. We’ll see. I’m forgetful and have a tendency to put things off.
This week, I’m going to be bouncing you around a little more than last week. I still have a strong dose of jazz/funk lined up, but I plan to veer away from that path more this week. There are some fun electronic tracks I want to get to, some new and old folky stuff, some weird stuff that will make you feel like you’re through the looking glass… you know how we roll at WPIT?!
Tune in from 4:00 to 6:00 PM for a mix of music that you will absolutely not hear elsewhere.
The more you has:
1. Stan Getz & João Gilberto – Grandfather’s Waltz
2. The Chris Tarry Group – Here We Go Again
3. Duke Ellington – The Mooche
4. The Dirty Dozen Brass Band – My Feet Can’t Fail Me Now
5. Aretha Franklin – I Told You So
6. Eden Rohatensky – Portrait Of A Grey Man
7. Shugo Tokumaru – Green Rain
8. Tipsy – Bunny Kick
9. The Cat Empire – Two Shoes
The more you got:
10. Medeski, Martin & Wood – Cloud Wars
11. Brandi Disterheft – Mizmahta
12. The Bad Plus – Cheney Piñata
13. Aphex Twin – Nannou
14. Christine Leakey – Lovely
15. Caribou – She’s The One
16. Owen Pallett – The Great Elsewhere
17. Niyaz – Sahar
18. Ferriswheel – Un peu au nord et sans distorsion