Week by week, show by show, it gets a little colder. A little colder and a little crankier. Everything does it. Everyone gets there. Have you seen it in people’s faces yet, this season?
Fie on them, I say! Fie! Fie!
There’s still plenty of time to feel good about going outside or feel good about having to go outside just to get to another inside.
In fact, just 15 minutes outside each day can make you happier, more focused, more awake, and just all-around nicer.
Well, isn’t that nice?
After you’re done hanging out outside for a bit, come in and turn on your radio. Or, better yet, take your portable FM radio receiver with you on a long walk and tune in to 91.3 from 4:00 to 6:00 for some great music for a good walk.
If we do it again:
1. LCD Soundsystem – 45:33 Pt 1 & 2
2. New Country Rehab – Angel Of Death
3. Amplive – Weird Fishez
4. Owen Pallett – Midnight Directives
5. Pop Levi – Never Never Love
6. Molly Johnson – Northern Star
7. Bibio – Jealous Of Roses
8. Bibio – All The Flowers
9. Kelly Jefferson Quartet – Contingency Plan
10. Nina Simone – Black Is The Color Of My True Love’s Hair (Jaffa Remix)
I’m gonna FREAK OUT:
11. Candy Dulfer – Wake Me When It’s Over
12. Parliament – Give Up The Funk (Tear The Roof Off The Sucker)
13. AFX – Crying In Your Face
14. Ry Cooder – Drive Like I Never Been Hurt
15. Joel Plaskett – Love This Town
16. Dave Young & Oscar Peterson – In A Mellow Tone
17. Great Lake Swimmers – Pulling On A Line
18. Belle Plaine – Maybe Winter
19. Oliver Nelson – Stolen Moments