Back in full effect, my rhymes are funky fresh.
You know you’re rocking with the best when you feel it in your chest.
The bass hits boom, as I shake shake the room.
Bet you never knew that I could still rock it, even though I’m now a groom.
Yes yes y’all. DJ C-Note in the Haaaaoouse.
I’m only partly sorry for that intro. Tune in from 4:00 to 6:00 for several styles of music that have little or nothing to do with this clearly far too mega blog post.
1. Stevie Wonder – I Wish
2. Joshua Redman Elastic Band – Sweet Nasty
3. Corb Lund – Alberta Says Hello
4. Ibeyi – Oya
5. Jane Monheit – Bill
6. The Deep Dark Woods – Picture On My Wall
7. Percy “Thrills” Thrillington – Ram On
8. Diana Krall – Temptation
9. Made In Heights – Forgiveness
10. Shugo Tokumaru – Green Rain
11. Pink Martini – Hey Eugene
12. Carolina Chocolate Drops – West End Blues
13. Skavenjah – Dance With Me
14. New Country Rehab – Cameo
15. Dr. John – Blues In The Night
16. Herbie Hancock feat. Joni Mitchell – Tea Leaf Prophecy
17. Ray Lamontagne – Gone Away From Me
18. Sarah Slean – Get Home
19. Stevie Wonder – Love’s In Need Of Love Today